This is a go-to meal for many of the women in my family, even for company. I always always have these ingredients on hand for a quick dinner idea. It’s super easy and delicious, so you’ll see why!
- 6-8 Boneless Chicken tenderloins or 4-6 boneless breasts
- 12 oz. Thousand Island dressing (I use fat free)
- 12 oz. Apricot Preserves (sometimes I use apricot pineapple)
- 1 pkt. dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup Jasmine or Basmati Rice
- Light Coconut Milk (14.5 oz can)
- a little extra water to round out your 2nd cup of liquid for rice
Place chicken on the bottom of dish.
Pour mixture over chicken.
Serve chicken and sauce over the rice. It’s delicious!!