I have a guest blogger today, my good friend and honorary big sister Renee! She sent me this recipe along with pictures a few months ago and I finally just tried them a couple times, and they are to die for!!! Thanks so much for the recipe Renee, feel free to guest blog anytime!
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 2 tsp or more Oil (canola or olive)
- 2 corn or flour Tortillas
- 3 eggs
- Kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 4 TBS Salsa (mild or hot – your preference!)
- shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese (Or I’ve used goat cheese with excellent results too… I just mixed it in with the egg & tortilla mixture!)
Crack the eggs into a small bowl and lightly whisk just to blend slightly.
So yummy and easy!