In our regular rotation on Mexican night! This is so easy it’s barely a recipe, but I thought I’d share it as an easy weeknight dinner idea.
Ingredients (for 2 quesadillas):
- 4 tortillas
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend or taco shredded cheese
- 2/3 cup canned black beans
- 2 TBS light ranch dressing
- Optional – cooked chicken or ground beef, sautéed veggies, rice, corn, you can really add anything you want!
- Toppings of your choice (add after baking): salsa, guacamole, sour cream, etc.
Preheat oven to 375.
On a baking sheet or stone, lay 2 tortillas out and top with desired amount of ranch dressing, spread evenly with a knife or back of a spoon. Add black beans.
Cut with a pizza cutter, top with your favorite toppings and dig in!